Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boobless in Iceland

Yesterday morning while putting on my bra I got quite the shock....

My boobs are gone!!!

I have been working out like a mad woman for 22 days now, going to bootcamp 3 days a week and then trying to go to hot yoga once a week.  I have noticed that I am slimming down but I guess the one thing I was not prepared for was to lose my boobs!!

I have never had big boobs but I had gotten to a full C and I was really happy with that.  Now my C cup bra looks like it belongs to someone else...my bra is half empty  :(

It's okay though, I have come to realize that if I have big boobs naturally then they come with a big belly....I can't have big boobs without being overweight!!

Now I am just going to keep losing the weight and if I feel the need to (if money allows) then one fine day I will go out and buy me a pair of big perky boobs hahahaha :)

I gotta tell you, I have never in my life worked out as hard as I do now.  Bootcamp lasts for an hour and I am going the whole time and I love that I keep pushing myself as hard as I can.  I can feel how much my tolerance level has gone up.  I can run longer and harder than I have ever been able to do and I can actually go the whole hour without taking a break!!  The scale is not going down the way I would like for it to go but I can see the difference in my clothes and of course my bra!!  Even my panties are starting to get big on me....you know what the means??  I am going to have to go buy some new panties soon (I love panties)!!

I have been working like a mad woman trying to switch shifts so that I can go to the states next month (in 13 days just in case someone other than me is counting).  I have a ton of things going on and I am super tired!  My apartment has not rented yet or sold for that matter and I am getting really frustrated.  I was hoping to be moved out by this point, hopefully I can get someone in the next week!

The renters that were gonna rent fell through (because of me).  I did some research on them and decided that it was not worth the risk to rent to them so I denied them...they were not happy with me :( 

I am at work now on day 5 of 7 and I am so tired.  I can't wait till Thursday night at 5:30....then I am off till Monday :)

I hope you have all been doing good.  I haven't had much time to blog...or do anything else for that matter.  One fine day I hope to get back into some sort of routine with blogging.

Have a great Tuesday!!!

4 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I have been thinking about you. Sorry they were not good renters. Hope you find great people to rent your place.

Pennie said...

I have been wondering where you were...figuring you were busy with moving...sorry you weren't. :(

I'm VERY PROUD of you and your workout routine, Helga!!!! Wowza! Do we get to see before and after pictures? (Or BEFORE and IN PROGRESS pictures, anyhow?)

Sorry the renters didn't work out, but if you had misgivings, you probably saved yourself a lot of headaches in the future...especially if you'd have to do your dealings overseas. So - good for you for being business savvy! I imagine that even if you have to move first and find renters while you're over here, one of your relatives can show the place for you? Maybe? Or a rental company/realtor? That's how it works over there, right? I hope so. America needs you. :)

Kerr said...

congrats on the weight loss!

TheFitHousewife said...

Bootcamps are so much fun! Congrats on working out more! I know what you mean though...my boobs are the first place to show the weight loss too :( Oh well, like you said, $$ can buy us some new ones ;)

Good luck with sale/rental of your place! It will happen :)