Monday, June 30, 2008

Blah


I am feeling so blah today, I didn't get alot of sleep last night and I know that has alot to do with it but it is also because of Jalen leaving on Wednesday.  I feel so bad about him leaving but I know he misses his own Mommy and all his family and friends back home.  I keep telling myself that if someone tried to take my boys away I would go crazy and I don't want to take Jalen away from his Mommy for that reason but I know that he has a much better home here with us.  He has a routine, a bed to sleep in, toys of his own and alot more that he does not have with his mom.  She lives with her mom or sister or who ever else will take care of her at that moment and it is just not good for Jalen.  His mom has had a steady job for almost a year now which is more than she has ever been able to do before and I am hoping that she decides to grow up and get her own place soon so he can have some stability with her.  I dunno all this stuff is really bugging me and it is making me really BLAH.  Ok well enough of my BLAHness for now.

1 comment:

Edda Soffía said...

ÆÆÆ ég veit að það er svo erfitt að missa hann en hann kemur aftur til ykkar.
En ég er komin með blogg, Pinklady