Friday, February 10, 2012

Five Question Friday

Wow, it has been so long since I have posted that blogger has changed everything around....wonder if I even know how to do this anymore :)

I decided to join in on 5QF since it is fun and easy and doesn't require much thinking...I do too much of that when it comes to school lol

If you want to join Mama M for 5QF just press right over here.  Have fun!


1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?

Not as often as I should, I would say about once to three times a week....that's a lot compared to last winter lol

2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?

I don't have a spouse but if I was getting one I would probably go for romantic and funny...two cards never hurt no one :)

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?

I am looking forward to May, I finish this semester in May and then I start my last semester at this school before I will have my associates degree and move onto get my bachelors degree.  This winter has been rough in school as I am taking so many credits trying to graduate in one year with my associates and this summer is going to be my last crazy semester but it will be nothing like this semester right now.  I am taking 23 credits and my classes are rather overwhelming right now which sucks....plain out sucks :(  It's okay though, I just need to work harder and I will pull through this just like I did last semester :)

4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?

By getting a pedicure and getting my hair done.  I love having pretty toes and try to keep them pretty at all times and getting my hair done needs to be more of a priority too.  I am going to get a hot stone massage soon that I got for my birthday...I'm really looking forward to that :)

5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?

This year I am not receiving any money back but if I was it would be going straight towards bills and maybe to pay for a trip home to Iceland next Christmas.  I am really homesick right now because I just became an Auntie two weeks ago to a beautiful little boy and I want to go home and smother him with kisses and love but since I can't do that I am just going broke buying him clothes and toys :)  



3 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Yeah you are back. I have missed you girl.

TheFitHousewife said...

Oh my goodness...great to see you blogging again! Sounds like you are super busy with school...hope that all goes well :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

It has been forever since I stopped by. How are you doing? Looks like you are busy.

Cheri from Its So Very Cheri