Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to know YOU

Guess who's back?  Back again!!  Keely's back!!!  Tell a friend (Eminem's Shady's back just in case you were wondering lol).  Getting to know YOU is back and I am playing along :)  If you want to play along click here.

1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?

I agree with Keely on this one....World Peace!!!!

2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?

Indoorsy all the way :)

3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?

We all know it's not classy but I wear my pajama bottoms out in public!!!  They are comfy and I don't care what anyone thinks!!!

4. what's your favorite room in your house?

My bedroom!  It is the only place I can go to get away :)

5. nook, kindle, or book?

Book all the way!!  I love to read and I cherish my books and want to keep them forever and ever and ever :)

6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?

Wear the same outfit!  I could not go a week without brushing my teeth....eeeeewww!!!!

7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?


8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?

My move back to the states :)  I am really excited about my move and starting school!!

7 comments:

Karina said...

Your fav blog at the moment - LOL! =)

Christa @ Little Us said...

When are you moving back to the states?

Keely said...

your favorite blog..genius!! :-)

i want to keep my books forever too..I love books!

thanks for playing helga!

Laura said...

I couldn't imagine not brushing my teeth for a week, ewww!! I'm so excited for you to move, how fun!

Stacey said...

I love how you linked back to your own blog! I still like going to the library and checking out books. Same outfit for me, too.

Pennie said...

Couldn't not brush my teeth for a DAY...so I agree with you, Helga!

And...same with the book...I'm not sold on the Kindle yet, either.

TheFitHousewife said...

I'm an indoorsy girl too! Have you tried the Kindle...you might like it!

I've missed this Sunday post...I'm glad it's back!