Monday, January 3, 2011

Chunky Monkey

Lord, if you can't make me skinny....please make my friends fat!!!!


I was on a website today and saw this and had to put that on here hahahahahaha!!!!  I love it!!

I am participating in a 28 day boot camp program on Sparkpeople and today is day 1.  I have to do at least a 10 minute cardio workout per day but my goal for the next 28 days is to do 30 minutes (10 is not enough for me).  I am going to try to drink 8 cups of water per day, eat healthier and stop eating chocolate.......it keeps calling my name and making me eat it!!!  I hate chocolate, not cause of the taste cause it tastes sooooo good but because of the calories and fat in it :(  Why does all the good tasting stuff have to be so bad for us???  I wish it was the other way around!!!

Have I mentioned that it is my birthday month???  Oh....I haven't???  Well it is!!!!  In 16 days I will be 30 years old!!!  Yep, 30!!!  I know I look like I am 21 but I am really going to be turning 30 (hahahaha....I tell everyone I am 21 with experience).  So I talked about losing 30 lbs by my 30th birthday and well.............that didn't happen!!!  You see, I just wasn't motivated enough!!  That is the truth....as much as it sucks!!  Now I am motivated though.....now I have more control over my life and I want to be skinny in that controlled life :)

Okay, now I am rambling because I have not slept the whole night and I am at work for the second time in a week after not sleeping the whole night!!!  I can tell you all that I am going to be a b*tch by the end of the day!!!  Back to work I go.

Have a great Monday and don't fall asleep at work (that last part was for me LOL).

5 comments:

Pennie said...

Oooo - you're going to be a birthday girl??? Are you going to do the "30 Random Facts About Me" post on your birthday? I'd love to see that...but it has to be stuff we don't already know! Secrets! ;) Dig up the dirt on yourself, girl!!! Inquiring minds want to know! (Don't you just HATE your nosey bloggy buddies...sheesh!) I've been away too long...I haven't been able to pester you near enough... ;)

30 years old! That's a great age, Helga...young, but old enough to be taken seriously. GREAT AGE!!!
And, congrats on the working out. I promised my hubby I would try to work out 30 minutes 5 days a week. Sigh. This is more for my health than anything. And it stinks because it's really tough for me now. I am checking up on my blogs right now instead of going to the YMCA. Grrr....I suppose I'll check just a FEW MORE and then head out...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Murdock's mama said...

You are so funny!! How in the world do you not sleep all night and function all day? I could NEVER do that!
I started Weight Watchers this morning. I'm trying to make my goals acheivable, so I'm going to be really strict Monday through Friday and have my free days on the weekend. So 20 points M-F and ONLY WATER [this will be tough for me...I always drink 1 Mtv Dew a day!].
Good luck to both of us!

I can't believe you're turning 30! You're such a young mama! 30 with 3 kiddos...Adam's 30 with 0! :) So exciting! Do you have anything planned for the big day yet?

Happy Monday...get some sleep! :)

TheFitHousewife said...

The big 3-0! Exciting times. And yes, you do look like you're in your 20's! Planning anything special for your birthday?

Yay for doing an online bootcamp! Try to think of exercising to stay healthy, not lose weight...that should keep you motivated longer!

Laura said...

That's right, your birthday is a couple days after mine, YAY for January birthday girls! :)

I love that saying too, so funny. Good luck with the bootcamp, you can totally do it! I say the best way to deal with the chocolate is to eat a little bit every day, that way you won't deprive yourself and then sit and eat a ton all at once. I wish I could do this journey with you!! Next time around after baby is born I am SO in! :)

Hannah said...

You are too funny! Way to go on the fitness goals! That quote is too funny! BTW if you are craving chocolate you can allow yourself a small piece of dark chocolate, because a small bit can actually be good for you and the darker the chocolate the less sugar and calories. I can't wait to hear how your new workout routine goes! Happy New Year!